The One Layer Collab The One Layer Collab

Flawed Premise

As many people have previously mentioned, the premise of this collab is flawed, for the obvious reason of the use of movie clips. Any movie which has been made with the help of layers can in the end be converted into a one-layer movie with the help of movie clips. Sure, it takes some logistic skills to know how to do that, but not animation skills. So yeah, this is pretty much a regular collab.

Geoff Geoff

Great

I watched your two movies, they were both awesome. Laughed out loud on a couple of occasions in both. I also must say I love your music taste. What was the song in this one?

And to conclude, make more movies!

Recipe for Romance: C-2 Recipe for Romance: C-2

Oh My

It just keeps getting worse. And it doesn't end.

Phew, thank God it's over.

Never before have I seen such a variety of sick fetishes displayed in such a detailed and graphic manner. This flash raises many questions, like when do we cross the line between harmless perversion and dangerous one. I think you've crossed it.

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 64 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 64

Finally, Israel!

I was waiting for Hitler to come to my country. I'm a big fan of this series; I believe it is a milestone in the history of Flash movies. I hope you have something big planned for day 80.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Well 80 will be a standard episode.

There will be an after party Flash at some point though. It depends when I have the time. I barely have enough time to make these normal episodes at the moment...

Submit Submit

Moving

I think you managed to capture what every flash artist feels when he hits that Submit button. I was really moved. Great job.

Weird Al - You're Pitiful Weird Al - You're Pitiful

It's Like

It's like something you'd expect from a big corporate Flash movie company slash factory that releases a movie every week. Deprived from any uniqueness or creativity, and there's nothing impressive about it graphic or animation-wise. You've failed at achieving the goal of making a music video, which is adding something to the music.

And that's what I have to say about this movie.

Timeperament Timeperament

Excellent

I enjoyed it thoroughly. I have to recommend you work on your style; find something original and different instead of using Photoshop filters. Good luck!

themastersb responds:

Oh no. You've figured me out, but you must understand I'm very lazy.

Why Can't We Be Friends Why Can't We Be Friends